SD Case Manager for Microsoft Dynamics NAV | Dynamics 365 offers a highly flexible means of logging, tracking, escalating and alerting issues as cases. With individual configurable case queues and create user-definable case workflows, template case actions and case escalation rules. Notify both internal and external parties on case progress and actions.
SD Case Manager some Key Features
- Create individual streams or queues for each type of case.
- Define steps or actions to workflow a case to resolution/close.
- Automate escalation rules and processes to highlight due/overdue actions.
- Create and link internal and external users to be notified on case progress.
- Add Priority rules to your cases and case queues.
- Chart, Visualise and Report on issue by category by period.
- Control and structure your communications for each step of the process.
SD Case Manager some Use Case options
- HELP DESK:
- Handle and manage internal or external Help Desk requests.
- Handle, manage and communicate customer complaints from logging to resolution.
- Non-conformance – Use a structured process to log and manage both internal and external NCR reports and build in alerts and actions for your Quality and Management team.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT:
- From idea to realisation log, workflow, alert and communicate the tasks and events needed to bring change into effect.
Learn more about SD Case Manager
What do you get with SD Case Manager?
LICENCEUp-to-date Microsoft Dynamics NAV license
OBJECTSAdd-on Object file (FOB)
GUIDEInstallation, set up and full use user guide
TRAININGOnline video tutorial and help files
USERSUnlimited users based on your Dynamics NAV license
ASSURANCEFirst year software assurance including all updates
SETUPRapid start default setup and configuration file
OPTION 1Remote installation and setup via TeamViewer
OPTION 2Remote training via TeamViewer
OPTION 3Remote managed hours user support
What do you need?
VERSIONDynamics NAV 2016 or later (Dynamics 365 coming soon)
ASSURANCEMicrosoft Active software assurance (to add new features to your license)
REGIONW1. Available in English as standard (machine translation available on request)
EDITIONWorks with Start and Extended Packs and also Perpetual and SaaS licenses
PURCHASINGEither customer source ordering PIN or current Dynamics partner details needed to process order
Includes first year software assurance
Includes software assurance
DYNAMICS 365Coming soon
ASSURANCE16% per annum
after first year for perpetual licenses
Remote installation and training
Request A Quotation
In order to ensure your current version and Licence are compatible please click here to provide some further information.