SD EDI Manager for Microsoft Dynamics NAV allows users the flexibility to set-up unlimited trading partners, unlimited Peers or VANS (Value Added Networks) including direct messages or point to point. You can then create message formats for each in CSV, XML, TRADACOMS or EDIFACT formats. All this in a simple easy to use interface embedded in your Dynamics NAV user Role Centre.
SD EDI Manager some Key Features
- Automated EDI Inbound and Outbound message exchange.
- Handle TRADACOMS, EDIFACT, XML or CSV file formats.
- Deploy multiple VANs or EDI Managed Service Partners.
- Support peer to peer or direct EDI message exchange with your trading partner.
- Configure your message handling, mappings and translations without the need to change code.
- Robust error handling.
- Comprehensive message history.
- Simple, easy to use interface embedded in your Dynamics NAV user role centre.
SD EDI Manager some Use Case options
- Customers: Inbound Sales Orders, Outbound Shipments (ASN’s), Sales Invoices or Credits, Outbound Product Catalogues.
- Suppliers: Outbound Purchase Orders, Inbound Invoices, Inbound Product Catalogue.
- Intercompany: Transfer and interchange data without the need for Dynamics NAV in all companies or the need for Extended Pack in any of the Dynamics NAV group sites.
SD EDI Manager EDI Managed Service Providers (VANS)
We have extensive knowledge and experience in EDI built up from years of working with a large pool of Dynamics NAV clients using versions 5.0 or later. As a result we have a message library of message formats from TRADACOMS, EDIFACT and Single File Formats (XML and CSV) with a wide range of trading partners operational with most of the leading EDI Managed Service Providers.
Celtrino (Celtrino Website)
OpenText (OpenText Website) – formerly GXS
True Commerce (True Commerce Website) – formerly Atlas
Learn more about SD EDI Manager
What do you get with SD EDI Manager?
LICENCEUp-to-date Microsoft Dynamics NAV license
OBJECTSAdd-on Object file (FOB)
GUIDEInstallation, set up and full use user guide
TRAININGOnline video tutorial and help files
USERSUnlimited users based on your Dynamics NAV license
ASSURANCEFirst year software assurance including all updates
SETUPRapid start default setup and configuration file
OPTION 1Remote installation and setup via TeamViewer
OPTION 2Remote training via TeamViewer
OPTION 3Remote managed hours user support
What do you need?
VERSIONDynamics NAV 2013 R2 or above
(Dynamics 365 coming soon)
ASSURANCEMicrosoft Active software assurance (to add new features to your license)
REGIONW1. Available in English as standard (machine translation available on request)
EDITIONWorks with Start and Extended Packs and also Perpetual and SaaS licenses
PURCHASINGEither customer source ordering PIN or current Dynamics partner details needed to process order
Includes 1st Year Software Assurance
Includes Software Assurance
DYNAMICS 365Coming soon
ASSURANCE16% per annum
after first year for perpetual licenses
Remote installation and training
Request A Quotation
In order to ensure your current version and Licence are compatible please click here to provide some further information.