SD Maintenance Manager for Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers a CMMS solution (Computerised Maintenance Management Software) within your NAV ERP System.
Maintenance Asset Control
- Hold plant/asset history.
- Hold detailed service details and instructions.
- Hold and print visual parts & instructions diagrams.
- Set scheduled maintenance tasks.
Maintenance Works Orders
- Create Planned based on timelines or plant meter reading.
- Create Requested based on employee requests.
- Create Break fix based on reported breakdowns.
- Assign each works order to scheduled rosters and log the time & materials used.
Maintenance Parts Control
- Hold service kit records.
- Monitor service parts stocks.
- Log serial tracked components into main assets.
- Replenish parts based on safety stocks from preferred vendors.
Learn more about SD Maintenance Manager
What do you get with SD Maintenance Manager?
LICENCEUp-to-date Microsoft Dynamics NAV license
OBJECTSAdd-on Object file (FOB)
GUIDEInstallation, set up and full use user guide
TRAININGOnline video tutorial and help files
USERSUnlimited users based on your Dynamics NAV license
ASSURANCEFirst year software assurance including all updates
SETUPRapid start default setup and configuration file
OPTION 1Remote installation and setup via TeamViewer
OPTION 2Remote training via TeamViewer
OPTION 3Remote managed hours user support
What do you need?
VERSIONDynamics NAV 2016 or later (Dynamics 365 coming soon)
ASSURANCEMicrosoft Active software assurance (to add new features to your license)
REGIONW1. Available in English as standard (machine translation available on request)
EDITIONWorks with Start and Extended Packs and also Perpetual and SaaS licenses
PURCHASINGEither customer source ordering PIN or current Dynamics partner details needed to process order
Includes first year software assurance
Includes software assurance
DYNAMICS 365Coming soon
ASSURANCE16% per annum
after first year for perpetual licenses
Remote installation and training
Request A Quotation
In order to ensure your current version and Licence are compatible please click here to provide some further information.