SD BI Sales Cockpit allows you track and display either at Manager or salesperson level your sales cycle activity for Quotes and Orders. It forces users to log a lost reason code on quotes before they are deleted. You can also generate Customer Alerts for drops in sales value activity (Cliff Report) comparing variable periods – with the activity analysed down to item category level. All of the above data can also be presented out to a ready made set of Power BI Dashboards via ODATA Feeds.
- Log Quotes created by period by salesperson.
- Log Quotes won by period by salesperson.
- Log Quotes lost by period by salesperson.
- Log Orders created by period by salesperson.
- Generate alerts for value drops in customer sales.
- Feed all this data to Power BI with ODATA feeds.
Use Case Examples
- Track historic Sales Quote activity.
- Track historic Sales Order activity.
- Alert on Customer sales drops.
- Feed Power BI dashboards.