SD Billing Engine for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows users complete flexibility to manage 3 billing types. You can set-up recurring contract billing. Track activity based billing from imported files or Item Ledger entry events or Log manuals events to be billed. All managed in one easy interface within your Business Central ERP Solution.
- Recurring Contract Billing.
- Flexible time periods.
- Import Activity Billing.
- Generate activity billing from either warehouse or item entries.
- Manual event logging for one off billing.
- Robust error handling.
- Comprehensive history.
- Simple, easy to use interface embedded in your Dynamics 365 ERP role centre.
Use Case Examples
- Recurring Billing:
- Setup Contracts with repeat billing elements.
- Activity Billing:
- Import Activity billing lines.
- Generate billing from Item Ledger Movements.
- Generate billing from Item Warehouse Movements.
- Manual Billing:
- Log events manually to be charged.
- Generate consolidated or split billing.
- Create as sales order or sales invoice.