SD Case Manager for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a highly flexible means of logging, tracking, escalating and alerting issues as cases. Allowing individual configurable case queues, user-definable case workflows, template case actions and case escalation rules. Notify both internal and external parties on case progress and actions needed or taken.
- Create individual streams or queues for each type of case.
- Define steps or actions to workflow a case to resolution/close.
- Automate escalation rules and processes to highlight due/overdue actions.
- Create and link internal and external users to be notified on case progress.
- Add Priority rules to your cases and case queues.
- Visualise and Report on issues by category by period.
- Control and structure your communications for each step of the process.
Use Case Examples
- HELP DESK:
- Log and manage internal or external Help Desk requests.
- Log, manage customer complaints from logging to resolution.
- Non-conformance – Use a structured process to log and manage both internal and external NCR reports and build in alerts and actions for your Quality and Management team.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT:
- From idea to realisation log, workflow, alert and communicate the tasks and events needed to bring change into effect.