SD LinkBox enables drag and drop attachment association with any Dynamics 365 Business Central record. You can also version control changes via a check in and check out process and add security to allow on certain User groups read, modify, insert or delete in approved areas. You can add default templates to a record which will auto insert when the record is created to be completed by a user for that record.
- Drag & Drop and Link to any NAV Record.
- Store attachments either in Database or Network folder location.
- Restrict attachments by size and/or file type.
- Grant User Groups Read, Insert, Modify or Delete permission by drop point folder group.
- Create multiple drop points to display in different areas.
- For any record create a starter template which will auto insert an start-up attachment.
- Version control attachments to keep revision history.
- Alert on Expiring Documents (e.g. Insurance Certificates)
Use Case Examples
- Version control changes.
- Restrict user access to Read, Insert, Modify or Delete combinations.
- Log all Check in or check out events.
- Chose by group to store within database.
- Store in isolated storage (Cloud).
- Store in File location (On-Prem).
- Control allowed file types and max sizes per drop point.
- Other Features:
- Templates can be auto inserted on record creation (e.g. customer credit application).
- Expiring attachment alerts - get reminders for expiring documents e.g. Insurance certificates.